11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning tests as a PDF download. When your order is complete you will be directed to a secure link allowing you to download and print the book.
This 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning book is in Standard format. It is book 1 in a set of 2 well planned books. The book encompasses 5 tests with each test containing 75 questions.
Used in a planned way this book will be an excellent support in preparing any child for their 11+ exam. It can also be used in preparing children for other forms of grammar school, independent or private school selection tests.
It offers practice in 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning questions like those used in many areas across the country as part of their 11+ exam. It also contains an assortment of questions suitable for the CEM 11+ examination.
Our carefully selected authors are experienced teachers and tutors who have developed and used these tests widely in the classroom. A child working through these tests will gain experience of formal testing while at the same time becoming more familiar with various types of Non-Verbal Reasoning questions – crucial as they prepare for their 11+ exam.
Our Learning Together range of Non-Verbal Reasoning books compliments our range of Verbal Reasoning books and our Step by Step books for both Non-Verbal and Verbal Reasoning.
This book is also available for completion using a Multiple-Choice answer format. (ISBN 978-1-873385-30-2)
This book includes a detachable answer sheet.
Download link sent when order confirmed.
Preparation for 11+ Exams: Book 1 - Non-Verbal Reasoning (Download)
At a Glance
• 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning PDF for immediate download.
• Book 1 in a set of 2 Non-Verbal Reasoning Books (Standard Format).
• Use this book to build on the work of How to do Non-Verbal Reasoning - A Step by Step Guide.
• 5 test papers each with 75 questions. (Detachable answers included.)
• Children can study and revise 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning questions.
• Children can experience formal testing conditions in the safety and security of their own home.