NB This product is a PDF download. Once your order is confirmed you will be sent a secure link allowing you to download and print the book.
This Standard format Non-Verbal Reasoning book is book 2 in a set of 2 books and contains 5 tests with each test containing 75 questions.
The book is an excellent aid in preparing children for their 11+ or 12+ examinations. It contains a range of questions suitable for the CEM examination. It can also be used in preparing children for grammar school, independent and private school selection tests.
It offers practice questions similar to those used in many areas across the country, areas that use Non-Verbal Reasoning for 11+ exam.
The authors are experienced teachers and tutors who have developed and used these tests extensively in the classroom. Working through these tests will provide children with an experience of formal testing while at the same time helping them to become more familiar with various types of Non-Verbal Reasoning questions for the elevenplus exam. The Learning Together range of Non-Verbal Reasoning books compliments their range of Verbal Reasoning books and their Step by Step books for Non-Verbal and Verbal Reasoning.
This book is also available for completion using a Multiple Choice answer format. (ISBN 978-1-873385-31-9)
This book includes a detachable answer sheet.
**These tests may vary depending on the Local Education Authority or school.**
Download link sent when order confirmed.
Preparation for 11+ Exams: Book 2 - Non-Verbal Reasoning (Download)
At a Glance
• Download this NON VR for the 11+ book.
• Book 2 in a set of 2 Non-Verbal Reasoning Books.
• Builds on the work of How to do Non-Verbal Reasoning - A Step by Step Guide.
• 5 tests each with 75 questions. (Detachable answers included.)
• Children can practice a variety of Non-Verbal Reasoning questions.
• Your child can experience a formal testing situation in the safety and security of their own home.