11+ Mathematics book pdf Download
This 11plus mathematics book is a PDF download. When your order is confirmed, you will be sent a secure link allowing you to download and print the book.
Ideal for parents tutoring their own child and needing practice at short notice.
A good grasp and knowledge of all aspects of Mathematics are essential for any children preparing for their 11plus exams, grammar school selection exams or common entrance examinations.
This book contains 10 tests of 50 questions covering aspects of Maths such as algebra, measures, shape and space and data handling.
Knowledge of all these items are essential in preparing your child for the demands of the 11plus exam.
This pdf maths book offers practice questions similar to those used in many 11+ exams.
This is a very comprehensive publication making use of a wide variety of question types. This book will give your child good preparation for the demands of mathematical reasoning tests.
No time limit is given and this allows all parents to encourage their child to work through the tests at the child's own pace.
The level of mathematical language used is very beneficial for future tests in Verbal Reasoning or Non-Verbal Reasoning 11+ exams.
Detachable answers and a comprehensive glossary are included.
As with all Learning Together books we encourage the involvement of parents to explain the answers to their child.
Parental support is vital to encourage a child to succeed in their 11+.
PDF download link will be sent when your order is confirmed.
• Download this Mathematics 11+ book for immediate use.
• Excellent Mathematics preparation work for 11+ exams.
• Ideal for use at home when tutoring your own child.
• Covers aspects of maths including algebra, measures, shape and space and data handling.
• 10 tests each with 50 questions. (Detachable answers included.)
• Develops mathematical language for future tests in Verbal Reasoning or Non-verbal Reasoning.